Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The bells at York

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 21:21:16 +0100, polygonum
wrote:
On 16/10/2016 21:04, pamela wrote:

The recording may be of an Islamic call but the recording
equipment itself is not Islamic although I dunno - maybe it was
designed in Pakistan and assembled in Indonesia!

I thought only humans followed religions. Surely we don't have tape
recorders that are Catholic, Hindu, atheist, Jain, Buddhist and

Baptist
and Jewish?

What religion are church bells?

By nature, Christian. Places of worship for other religions have different
names.

--
*If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.