Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Samsung SSD 750 EVO v 850 EVO / Ubuntu

On 17/10/16 10:08, Bod wrote:
Now why would I want to keep something open that I am no longer using
and can reopen instantly when needed

For some values of 'instantly'

Certainly I close Windows ion its VM when not in use. Its only a second
to 'reboot it' from a disk image.

Oddly in that case it will always write to a disk image when closed by
'saving machine state' which is probably bad for the SSD. ;-)

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller