Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Blood pressure

On 10/15/2016 05:28 PM, Bob F wrote:

[snip]

I take niacin for cholesterol, 1g 2x day, but it also reduces blood
pressure. The only negative is occasional "flush" (red skin, sometimes
prickling - take it after food). I found out early on that niacin listed
as "no flush" or "slow release" do not help the cholesterol levels.
Might be worth talking to your doc about that.

My doctor told be to take niacin for cholesterol too. So far I haven't
been able to take as much (I take 1g on even days and 750mg on odd days).

--
70 days until the winter celebration (Sunday December 25, 2016 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"We know, on the authority of Moses, that longer than six thousand years
the world did not exist." [Martin Luther (1483-1546) "Lectures on
Genesis"]