Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT Blood pressure

On 10/16/2016 11:41 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Depends on the situation. I get blood tests twice a year and it is
covered. That includes the cholesterol tests. Your doctor will know
how to work the system.

I had one lipid panel in conjunction with the physical that showed no
problems. After that my doctor pointed me to the local hospital's free
screening they do once a year. Barring any significant changes in my
lifestyle I don't expect any changes so I haven't bothered.

The last time I refilled my lisinopril prescription there was a note
that I needed an exam and lab work so I'll probably be visiting the
vampire. The appointment is for October 31, so that's fitting.