Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Samsung SSD 750 EVO v 850 EVO / Ubuntu

On 16/10/16 16:52, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

On 12:46 16 Oct 2016, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I've been an electronic engineer and a comoputer systems
professional for bloody years.

And you still manage to know **** all. Impressive. You're a proto-
Wodney.

I happen to have done a
lot of research on SSDS

bull****.

beyond reading some urban legend on the
net

what Intel says is urban legend?

http://www.intel.co.uk/content/dam/w...ents/technolog
y-briefs/ssd-partition-alignment-tech-brief.pdf

It may have been true 4 years ago for a crappy intel SSD on windows, but
that is not the case now

Prick.

, and that is what forms the basis for what I say. If I don't
have good knowledge I generally don't respond at all.

Bull****. You're all over this NG like a rash with your uninformed
opinions which are mostly wrong, a lot of hand-waving about how clever
you think you are.

I think you have been looking into a mirror again Wodney
:-)

You post a lot; there is the occasional nugget but most of it is the
nuggets that drop out of your arse.

This was drawn with idiots like you in mind: https://xkcd.com/386/

plonk

--
€œit should be clear by now to everyone that activist environmentalism
about their freedom, about the relationship between the individual and

Vaclav Klaus