Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Samsung SSD 750 EVO v 850 EVO / Ubuntu

On 16/10/16 11:05, Andy Burns wrote:
Bod wrote:

My laptop has got two hard drives, but on a single drive laptop you just
save your data to external drives, so it's not a problem.
You can also leave an external drive connected semi permanently to a USB
socket and use that as a second drive.

That's OK for laptops that stay tethered to a desk, not so good for
laptops that actually get moved around ...

Well exactly. Lying in bed watching TV on me lappy with a bloody great
USB drive hanging off - the answer is of course NAS of some sort in that
case ;-)

all women"