Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Does Australia have similar cellphone "related" accident rates as the United States

Algeria Horan has brought this to us :
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 14:15:21 +1000, F Murtz wrote:

And every firearm is "high powered" Or Assault rifle when it is not.

Good point.
And the Boston police commissioner Davis called it a "ferocious firefight"
with the unarmed Boston Bomber suspect lying prostrate in the bottom of a
boat.

Another example is when reporters describe an ongoing 40 MPH "High
Speed Chase" and give a 'play by play' of the action describing close
calls of sideswiping or crashing when the viewer can plainly see the
'high speed' was reduced to around five MPH as the perpetrator
navigated around slower or outright stopped vehicles.

I call it 'sensationalism' as do many others. I think they go to school
to learn how to do this. I've also noticed a trend recently toward
starting a newscast with BREAKING NEWS about yesterday's
accident which they still have no further information about.