Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Algeria Horan[_2_] Algeria Horan[_2_] is offline

Default Does Australia have similar cellphone "related" accident rates as the United States

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 14:26:39 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

Mad assumption given that it is only collected from a subset of
vehicles STOPPED at lights etc. That will grossly over estimate the
percentage of those who actually are that stupid WHEN DRIVING.

I stated you form your opinions sans facts while I only use facts.

In fact, I quoted NHTSA annual studies while you quoted absolutely nothing.

Where do YOU get your opinions from then?