Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Does Australia have similar cellphone "related" accident rates as the United States

"Algeria Horan" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 22:00:48 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Intuitively, I would think kerosene (high octane or not), is essentially
the
same as diesel fuel (high cetane or not) and jet fuel (which "is" high
octane) when it comes to being used as an accelerant for arson purposes.

Is that intuition correct?

Pretty much Gas would burn faster but we all know jets are faster than
gas powered piston planes so therefore. . . draw an incorrect
conclusion.

Your example is PERFECT!

BULL****.

What you just displayed was a sophism

Wrong, as always.

(aka, a false argument, often by way of example).

That isnt a sophism.

Sophisms abound when people on this ng try to
"explain" away the fact there are no accidents.

There are in fact plenty of accidents you silly
little pathological liar/pathetic excuse for a troll.

In fact **** all are actually stupid enough to use their phone with
it in their hand while driving, and only a small percentage of those
actually have an accident while doing that, and the number of
THOSE accidents is swamped by the significant reduction in the
REPORTED accidents due to better roads, particularly fully divided
freeways, and better design of cars due to stuff like antilock braking etc.

Most people here can't "parse" a scientific statistic properly,

You are so ****ing stupid that you can't even manage to work out
that the statistics of what people do when STOPPED AT THE LIGHTS
etc says nothing useful what so ever about what they do when
driving at speed.

reams of your even sillier **** and bare faced lies flushed where it
belongs