Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Does Australia have similar cellphone "related" accident rates asthe United States

On 10/15/2016 9:29 PM, Algeria Horan wrote:

I agree with you, as I've seen that "intensification" of scare value all
over the place, and not only with respect to cellphone-related accidents.

Intuitively, I would think kerosene (high octane or not), is essentially the
same as diesel fuel (high cetane or not) and jet fuel (which "is" high
octane) when it comes to being used as an accelerant for arson purposes.

Is that intuition correct?

Pretty much Gas would burn faster but we all know jets are faster than
gas powered piston planes so therefore. . . draw an incorrect conclusion.