Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Blood pressure

On 10/14/2016 07:40 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:

"Ed P

Much of the over 50 crowd is on pills of some sort. I take metropolol
50 mg twice a day. In addition to thyroid and a couple of ibuprofen
to keep the knees pain free.

I don't use a lot of salt and it does not seem to matter for me. I've
been trying to lose 20 pounds for the past 10 years with no luck.

At 67 you should be on medicare with no cost for physicals.

Cut down on your sugar intake. I use splenda instead as it is made
from regular sugar but is ignored by the body. And cut back on
white bread too.

Fortunately I do not have a high sugar intake.

Years ago I switched to no-sugar peanut butter and it tasted funny at
first but now I love it. I did try the sugared variety again and found
it horrible.

Most things that I used to put sugar on or in I find taste better without it