Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Blood pressure

On 10/14/2016 11:44 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 20:23:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

At 67 you should be on medicare with no cost for physicals.

I am on medicare and also have supplemental through AARP
but they do not seem to cover a routine physical.

If I state something specific, then it will be covered.

It is called a "wellness" exam. Covered once a year
https://www.medicare.gov/coverage/pr...ess-exams.html

I have AARP UHC and I get my physical from my PCP for the co pay. ($15
on my plan)
The house call is not really a physical. They send a nurse/tech sort
of person to do a few rudimentary things. There is no real lab work
and it is not a doctor's opinion. They guessed wrong on a couple of
things the last time they sent someone here.

All I can say is Medicare seems to work very very well.

Truth is I don't really care about small doctor bills , it's the big ones.

My recent colonoscopy was $5000 by my part of the bill will not exceed
$180.

The office thought the $180 was a bit high and they told me they see if
there was a way to lower it...but truth is I'm fine with that.