Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Election Betting odds - Thur. 13 Oct 2016 - Clinton 83.7%, Trump14.9%

On 10/15/2016 12:50 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 13:13:06 -0600, (Neill
Massello) wrote:

Stormin' Norman wrote:

Resultantly, paying federal taxes is a form of patriotism.

Please be a patriot: sell your computer (and anything else not strictly
necessary for survival) and give the money to the government.

Riddle me this, if no one pays their Federal income tax, how do you
propose paying for the national defense and dozens of other programs
you would deem necessary?

You confuse paying taxes in a democratic republic with all property
belonging to the state in a communist government.

so do a number of our politicians and bureaucrats.