Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Blood pressure

On 10/14/2016 05:57 PM, Frank wrote:
On 10/14/2016 5:36 PM, philo wrote:
On 10/14
I was on opiates for about ten days when I had my knees replaced.
By that time they were making me nauseous and got by for the next few
weeks with just Tylenol. I can't take aspirin because after just a few
my ears start ringing.

My wife had bad problems with them when she had her knee replaced last
year. She suffered the side effects, mainly constipation, and even bad
withdrawal.

The guy I was talking to today has to take them because of his back and
told me they do a DNA test today that will indicate whether or not you
might get addicted. He says his score is low which is good. I met a
guy in the hospital years ago that had become a heroin addict after
becoming addicted to morphine after a shoulder injury.

I've been on blood thinners for years and have to avoid Nsaids.

I was mostly lucky with my knee replacement as I had very little pain
and the healing went well.

Only complication is one knee developed excess scar tissue and does not
bend more than maybe 60 degrees.

Doctor went in twice to remove scar tissue and I just got plain sick of
getting it worked on. My main limitation is going down stairs.