Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Blood pressure

On 10/14/2016 08:57 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per philo:
I should probably loose a little weight too ...even if it's only five
pounds.

The John Hancock Life Insurance "Life Expectancy Calculator" at
https://www.johnhancockinsurance.com...ancy-tool.aspx
tells me that dropping from 215 to 200 15 pounds will add 2 years to my
life expectancy. 6'4" tall.

Dropping more does not seem to change the numbers.

It is informative to play around with the "Exercise" numbers.

"Regular Exercise" (whatever that is....) vs "I am not active" is good
for six years.

I look more at my family history.

My mom at 90 is still alive and everyone on my mom's side lived to the
88-99 year range.

On my father's side things do not look as good as my dad died at
64...but he turned into a big fat blob.

One thing that seems to be a rule though:

Whatever it is you plan for...it will be something else that gets you.