Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Blood pressure

On 10/14/2016 05:41 PM, Frank wrote:
On 10/14/2016 5:12 PM, philo wrote:

I'd be very happy to loose five or ten pounds.

My dad dropped dead at 64 but my mom at 90 is doing very well.

The whole family was more ****ed at my father's death than saddened.
He was very athletic until 50 or so then let himself go and turned into
a fat blob

I tell folks that now that I am old nothing works as well and I can't do
as much as I did when younger but I still have the same appetite for
food and drink.

I eat almost continuously and that will just plain have to stop.

My wife and I both have quit drinking and on the good side...I never
smoked and she quit about 16 years ago.

I have lost quite a few friend due to smoking and some of those alive
are on exygen