Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lowe's inventory records a disaster

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 11:14:35 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

I cut a lot of firewood. I was getting my bar oil at WalMart. Suddenly the spodt on the shelf was empty...and remained that way over several visits. I checked the website that showed thay had it. Went to the complaint desk and asks what the problem was. Had to show them there was none on the shelf. They looked, couldn't find any in stock room. Ordered me some. I picked it up a few days later and from curiosity checked...still none on shelf. About a month later the gallon jugs were back.

At the BORG site I looked for a waxless toilet ring. Locally, said it
was in stock. The brand I wanted was not on the shelf. Manager was
called to the aisle. She had a hand held computer, told me "yes, we
sell that brand but not at this location."

Point being, not all stores stock the same products. Regardless of
what the main web site indicates. Not every store has same products
on the same aisles.

Get my mind right :-)