Posted to alt.home.repair

Default using a jack hammer

micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:03:32 -0400, micky
wrote:

An obnoxious contractor working for a neighbor left a ball of cement
almost 3 feet in diameter in the woods next to my house.

One more question, if the freezing ice doesn't work. I came across a
video and I see i underestimated what a hammer drill can do to
concrete.

What if I drilled a 3" deep hole and put a cherry bomb in the hole,
then plugged it up somehow. Would it work like dynamite in a coal
mine, or is there something between a cherry bomb and dynamite?

FFFG black powder and cannon fuse . Tamp it or you'll just get pretty
flames and lotsa smoke . .
--
Snag