Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Accenta 8 alarm help

2012 I think the list of old posts must be catching up at last....
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 12:33:49 AM UTC+1, CJ wrote:
Having checked the list of Accenta models the 8 is the "pig" of the
litter.
Reset is as follows:-
disconnect power,battery & mains.
Remove all wires from terminals 17 (PA) and 27 (set+)
fit a link wire between these two terminals and connect power.
system will power up with no alarm
remove link and refit wiring.
Keypad will show any open zones.
when all zones clear and lid tamper clear panel will beep and go into day
mode clearing NVR.
User code 1 is now 0123 @ eng code is 9999

CJ

Hi CJ, would be very grateful for some help, I have disabled the alarm on my
system using your method removing wires from terminal 17 PA and 27 set and
putting the jumper wire in, which worked perfectly thankyou, the only
problem is now I want to reactivate it, any ideas? thanks Jim