Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Blood pressure

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 20:23:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

At 67 you should be on medicare with no cost for physicals.

I am on medicare and also have supplemental through AARP
but they do not seem to cover a routine physical.

If I state something specific, then it will be covered.

It is called a "wellness" exam. Covered once a year
https://www.medicare.gov/coverage/pr...ess-exams.html

I have AARP UHC and I get my physical from my PCP for the co pay. ($15
on my plan)
The house call is not really a physical. They send a nurse/tech sort
of person to do a few rudimentary things. There is no real lab work
and it is not a doctor's opinion. They guessed wrong on a couple of
things the last time they sent someone here.