Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Lowe's inventory records a disaster

I said, "Even if I had called, you would have looked in the computer and
told me that you had 17 of them, wouldn't you?" "No," he said, "I know
that the system is a mess, so I would have gone and looked on the racks."

Now the Lowe's app. does show that there are none in stock at my local
store. So if it gets synched so promptly now, how come they were out of
synch before (13 vs. 17)?

Perce

I've used the Lowes web site to finds things at two stores. Always
accurate. Also tells you the location. Maybe your store manager is the
problem.