Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grauniad: Welsh tidal lagoon project could open way for ukp15bnrevolution in UK energy

On 14/10/16 17:49, tim... wrote:

On 14/10/16 17:14, tim... wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , tim...
wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message

Above, you say:

The point is that should this trial prove the technology they
build complementary barriers elsewhere.

Which looks like an endorsement to me.

what part of SHOULD do you not understand?

Surely by using the word I am implying that I don't know the answer.

If I suspected that it would be proven I would use the word WHEN

There is no need to "prove the technology",

I didn't mean it in the technical sense

I meant it in the financial sense

"prove that the technology produces the required rate of return"

You don't need to build it to demonstrate that it doesn't.

You do if you are just trying to take advantage of the gullibility of
your investors.

Many a start up has gone down that path.

Yeah. I used to work for Clive Sinclair, too.

tim