Posted to alt.home.repair
Sterling Archer Sterling Archer is offline

Default Extendable Handle on Large 1/2" Ratchet

wrote :
Many years ago, I got a 1/2" (drive) ratchet which had a long handle,
and also had an extendable handle, so with the handle extended, it was
18" to almost 2 feet long. It was in my truck last winter, and someone
apparently stole it, becaue I looked all over the truck and it's gone.

I do not recall where I bought it. It was probably in the early 1980s. I
still miss it, and would like to get another one. Anyone of you ever
seen these anywhere? (Not Harbor Fright, I dont buy their crap). It was
NOT Craftsman, or other top name brand, but was a well made tool that
got used and abused regularly and always held up well.

Any of these suit the bill?

http://ebay.to/2ddg4Oj