Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default using a jack hammer

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 14 Oct 2016 09:30:00 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I don't want to find the owner of the land to get him to remove it. A)
The more he ignores this land the better I like it. What he'll likely
do instead is put up 1 or more ugly signs saying No Dumping, signs I
don't want and that won't work anyhow, B) Why should he remove it for
me? I'm not entitled to use someone else's land. C) How would he do
this? Just about anything he can do, I can do, if only I knew what the
proper thing to do is.

Woods? Woods mean trees. Do the math:

Tree + Rope = Horizontal Jack Hammering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiQ1953jOZ4

Also a good idea. Thanks.

Have you consider a demolition hammer instead of a jack hammer? I don't
really know the strength of one of these, but they come in different sizes
and can easily be held horizontal.

http://www6.homedepot.com/tool-truck...14C/index.html

I didn't know they had such things. I looked at HD rental several
months ago but must have done a bad job of looking.