Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Handyman Put Cement On Top of Old Concrete (using sand) -Will It Hold?

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 10:14:06 PM UTC-4, NYArtist wrote:
My handyman isn't much of a concrete person but he attempted to do a path for
me. He used forms and hand mixed the sakrete fast drying concrete.
Unfortunately he wasn't great at pitching it and now there are puddles. So to
fix it, he mixed some sand with the gravel and drilled the concrete rough,
then topped it. It's a different ugly color now and I'm not sure that it's
even going to hold? We have harsh winters here. Is there any solution to
fixing this?

Small Claims Court