Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Nuisance calls near zero

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Roger Mills wrote:
Does the integrated one have a web interface? When I'm away from home I
dial into my trueCall to pick up any messages. It's set up so that it
automatically does a Weblink after each remote access. I can then go to
the web interface and see *all* incoming calls - not just those who have
left messages. If it's someone I know, I will often want to call them
back even if they haven't left a message.

Can you do all of that with the integrated version?

I've done a quick Google on it and seen the reviews give a 'poor' for
audio quality. Something I've noticed with many newer DECT phones. No idea
why they should be worse than decent quality older ones.

Our BT8500 has excellent sound quality for live calls and recorded
messages. The old freestanding trucall unit had abysmal recording quality.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls