Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Nuisance calls near zero

Tim+ wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) brought next idea :
Just the one base station? I have several. It obviously stops the one
plugged into it from ringing.

Just to make it clear - 1x base station plugged into the phone line,
with three phones each with their own drop in charger base, plus one
old none wireless phone with its ringer turned off - for emergency use
during a power cut.

The latter sits in a kitchen drawer, plugged into a socket, which is
hidden behind the unit.

And how is a wireless one going to work with no power to its base station?
Have you fitted back up batteries?

We keep an old wired one plugged in under the stairs for that purpose.

Tim

An, you confused me with your none-wireless (as opposed to non-wireless).
Well that's my excuse. ;-)

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls