Posted to alt.home.repair
tony944 tony944 is offline

Default Leaking toilet

"philo" wrote in message ...

On 10/09/2016 12:09 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 9 Oct 2016 07:58:30 -0500, philo wrote:

Was there a maximum water usage clause in the rental agreement?

No, but I bet there will be for the next tenant!

My formal tenant rental agreements required the tenants to pay all
utility bills. Also required to them to report anything broken in the
home, I would fix it and had a emergency fund to do that. Utilities
were transferred into the renter's name on the billing.

...just sayin'

Damn good idea!

Have you stated on Original rental agreement/leas that utility will be
transfer on to Tenant with "0" balance due, if not you better negotiate
with 30 days notice, if they wish to move out.