Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bruce Esquibel[_2_] Bruce Esquibel[_2_] is offline

Default Yamaha CDV-1600 LD player

Cydrome Leader wrote:

Years, or decades ago you could pick this stuff up at a counter, one at a
time if needed with no issues. It's all internet/mail order now.

True but I'm still wondering if anything is available these days.

http://russellind.com/downl.htm

It does look like they combined, besides Russells line, they show the EVG
and PRB listings, but I'm wondering if that is all nostalga. The web page
itself hasn't been updated since 2009 and some of those catalogs are 10+
years old.

Just saying, because it is still listed doesn't equal it being available.

Although it does look like there is a belt market out there, it seems most
places specialize in cassette and turntable ones.

I didn't dig down real deep but it looks like MCM, which I used to order
belts and wheels by the pound (well, a lot), just have a few general
assortments of square and round ones, kits. Guess the days of page after
page of flats, rounds and squares are history.

-bruce