Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default Those Dangerous Samsung Phones that start on fire....

On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 13:29:48 -0400, wrote:

I know that lithium polymer batteries have a higher charge density, but
there's nothing that beats the convenience of getting fresh batteries in
(dare I say it) a convenience store.

..

I don't understand that. My 3-4 year old Convoy (Samsung flip) will
run for over a week on a charge. I admit I don't make a lot of calls
tho.

My LG Tracfone, gets 2 to 3 days on a charge with new batteries. I dont
make a lot of calls either. But now that the battery is dying, I am
lucky to get a full day on a charge (If I leave the phone on). Half a
day if I make several calls. I try to shut it off when I am not using
it, but often forget. I dont carry it with me, it beeps to damn much
everytime I bend over or walk. I just keep it by the house door, in my
car, or near where I am working (outdoors). Unlike today's youth, I dont
need to know someone called me IMMEDIATELY. I can call back when I have
time.