Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Those Dangerous Samsung Phones that start on fire....

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 3:32:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 01:14:37 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 22:35:12 -0400,
wrote:

It looks like Samsung cant fix the problem of these phone batteries
starting on fire. They even evacuated a commercial plane because of one
of them (instead of just tossing the phone out a door or window.. kinda
dumb).

So how do you get rid of them? You cant just toss them in the garbage
because the garbage could start on fire. I wonder if smashing the phone
with a sledge hammer would do the trick. Or what about tossing them in a
container of sulfuric acid?

I suppose we will soon find these phones laying in rural road ditches,
and in city sewers because people are afraid of them, and dont know how
to get rid of them.

I think the real solution is for Samsung to go to the residence of each
and every phone owner, to reimburse the customer and take these
"firebombs" back to their factory, where they can burn down their
business for not properly testing their products. It would serve them
right if they burned and went bankrupt.

I'm glad I dont own one....
And will never buy a Samsung product.....

Don't go nuts, just take out the battery.
Put it in a bucket of sand if you are paranoid.

If I had one of them, I guess that would be a good solution. Or better
yet, bury the battery in someone's yard, or best of all, find a highway
where they are going to pour concrete, and put it under the gravel, so
it's permanently sealed in concrete....

Actually, it might not be the phones at all, but the cause is all the
hot air from using the phone for facebook, or reading all the latest
political scandals.

The phones are committing suicide because people are reading your posts on them.