Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grauniad: Welsh tidal lagoon project could open way for ukp15bnrevolution in UK energy

On 10/10/16 17:02, Chris Hogg wrote:
While it might require the whole of Wales to be covered in windmills
to power the UK or whatever, that's never going to happen. Nor will
half the country be covered in solar panels, or whatever area is
necessary, to power the UK. So I'm happy to repeat my assertion that
renewables are never going to make other than a local impact on our
overall environment.

I think you are wrong actually., There are those who absolutely want to
do the above. And if they had the power they would.

The fact that it would destroy the country is not actually somnething
they give a rats arse about.

--
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler