Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Fix / de-scale kitchen tap

On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 05:45:02 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 9 October 2016 22:06:01 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 09 Oct 2016 21:00:25 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 9 October 2016 14:53:44 UTC+1, Fevric J. Glandules wrote:
Hi,

we live in a very hard water area and the kitchen tap
is now "grinding" whenever used. It's one of these [1]
https://www.howdens.com/kitchen-coll...gle-level-tap/

Got a water softener last week for £1500 - that's a thing of the past
for me now.

Looked into the kettle today, clean as a whistle.
What a ******** you must live in.

Soft water in Scotland too. The south has terrible water.

It's more E/W.

http://www.combimate.co.uk/images/up...rdwaterMap.jpg

NW/SE.

--
I got the strangest recording when I called the phone company the other day.
It said, "You have been connected to the correct department on the first try. This is against company policy. Please hang up and redial."