Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Fix / de-scale kitchen tap

On 10/10/2016 06:35, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

--
Got myself a new Jack Russell puppy, he's mainly black and
brown with a small white patch, so I've named him England.

Hilarious watching all those black, brown and yellow people
that Britain ****ed over for centurys all getting their revenge
now back in that soggy little frigid island, ****ing you lot over.

We keep letting them in,

There in no alternative. The NHS alone wouldn't survive without them.

we're fighting a war and we don't even realise it.

There is no war, just more of the immigration that has always
happened in that soggy little frigid island for millennia.

The vast majority of Australians are descended from immigrants.