Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 00:39:17 +0100, T wrote:

On 10/06/2016 02:23 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescended:
Did you do your military service?

We aren't that neanderthal. Military service is optional and rarely
done.

That explains a lot. And that was not a complement.

You don't make sense. Why fight for the sake of it?

A foolish statement. War is a fact of the human existence.
It will never go away. Those that do not prepare for
it are always the ones doing the most fighting and dying.

Same affect as disarming yourself in the face of criminals
and despots.

Do you consider your police to be "neanderthal" too?

We just consider them ****wits.

That explains a lot about your attitude.

Over here is the land of cowboys and neanderthals, we
generally have a lot of respect for them. Well, when
they are not steeling out lunch money (speed traps).
Often times we have a name for them. We call them
our "neighbors".