Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

On 10/06/2016 01:26 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescended:
Fool! We have guns out the wazoo. It is the operator, not
the weapon that makes a criminal. Guns makes for a polite
society. Picking up a gun does not make you suddenly want
to go kill someone!

It facilitates it. Oops, too many syllables for an American.

No more than a car, a bat, a knife, a hammer. Insurrection
weapons do not turn you into a maniac just by hold them.

WHY ARE YOU NOT AFRAID OF KNIVES, HAMMERS, BATS?

Because they don't kill so bloody easily. And stop writing in capitals
it makes you look like a two year old.

Wow what a fool! The damage you can do with a knife is
unbelievable. Some ass kill 29 or so in China with
a knife a few months ago. They show you videos
in our concealed weapons courses on the damage you can
do with a knife.

So if you actually knew what you were talking about, you
would know that at close range (a crowded public area) a
knife is far more deadly that a gun.

In France a truck was used to murder an unbelievable amount
of people. Truck control anyone? Can't use a truck to
defend democracy?

Now back to Knives, it seems to be the UK's favorite way to
murder someone. Hack, stab, hack, slice. Hmmm, were have
I seen this before? Oh ya, those 12 century Muslims
called Daesh. Guess UK hasn't progressed past the 12 century.
But I would dream of condescending.