Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Fix / de-scale kitchen tap

On 09/10/2016 22:41, charles wrote:
In article , GB
wrote:
On 09/10/2016 22:10, charles wrote:
In article , Roger Mills
wrote:
On 09/10/2016 21:00, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 9 October 2016 14:53:44 UTC+1, Fevric J. Glandules wrote:
Hi,

we live in a very hard water area and the kitchen tap is now
"grinding" whenever used. It's one of these [1]
https://www.howdens.com/kitchen-coll...gle-level-tap/

Got a water softener last week for £1500 - that's a thing of the
past for me now.

Looked into the kettle today, clean as a whistle. What a ******** you
must live in.

If your water is that soft, let's hope that you haven't got any lead
pipes!

I grew up in a soft water area and we definitely had lead pipes. What
have I suffered from in the last 76 years?

Lead poisoning, unfortunately.

So, I'm dead?

Possibly. Are you above or below ground level?