Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Preston Hamblin Preston Hamblin is offline

Default Wieber "Engineering"

On 10/8/2016 4:32 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 08:24:53 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 03:21:58 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 21:57:46 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Unfortunately, I do.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

You don't think Buddha would want you to ease their obvious suffering
on this rugged plane of existence?

So, what'd the DA's office say?

The DA pondered for about 30 seconds..said "not enough damage to you
even if he is an asshole" and wouldnt go farther with it. And I agree.

On the other hand..there is a fair amount of interest built up over
the last few years. At least 1 square inch of skin....through and
through.

Not going to happen.

Shrug.