Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default minor gloat CO2 tank

On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 23:14:16 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 16:56:59 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Oh yeah..we are doing this together. Im a bit past her..but we are
working with each other.

Gunner

That's hyooge. You are each and both more likely to succeed that way.
Who will be the first weakling to fail (not I, goddamnit, and not
you, you can kick Mr. Butt's butt) and so on.

I won't say best of luck because luck has nothing to do with it; what
gets it done is the intelligence to understand what must be done and
the will to do it all the way until it's done -- "done" here meaning
that not having a smoke become a no-brainer rather than yet another
bitchy inch in a long low crawl uphill under fire.

It's a simple decision. I'm glad they made it. Once you truly make
it, it's not hard to abide by. The hardest part is not to let your
old habit make you pick up and light one without your conscious mind
being involved.

My neighbor quit for a week and then, for the 4th time in her life,
started smoking again. So disappointing. The time in the hospital
cleaned her out and she knew she's heal quicker without the chemicals
in her body, but she went back anyway. That's a disgusting habit.

It keeps getting easier as time goes on.

One device I used for awhile was the "gun of the month club"; I
could just about buy a new handgun every month with the money I no
longer spent on tobacco. Not quite, but pretty close. Smokes now
cost twice what they did then ... but so do handguns. I eventually
pretty much quit buying handguns lest I need to start buying
safes...and then houses to keep them in.

I hope you're stocked up for TEOTWAWKI, too.

--
All of us want to do well. But if we do not do
good, too, then doing well will never be enough.