Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.windows7.general
Andy[_39_] Andy[_39_] is offline

Default Cable Modem Help

I am aware my news reader does it but have not have the time to change it.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"rickman" wrote in message
On 10/6/2016 2:35 AM, Andy wrote:
The second part of youre post Phil was not mine i was replying to the
original poster
my post ends after the talk about channel bonding.
when you see the same hear that is the other posters reply to mine

Dude! When you top post, you have no justification for complaining how
quotes of your messages show up. I can't believe you have made so many
posts here and no one has pointed that out to you...

--

Rick C