Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kinda OT ... motor speed control

On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 15:27:57 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

We line dry too . but also have a dryer for those times the weather won't
allow hanging out ... just a note - puppies and clotheslines aren't always
a happy mix .

You guys can HAVE your dogs. http://tinyurl.com/zrmbpjy and
http://tinyurl.com/zvyp7ds, just to start.

So curb yer mutt, fence off the drying lines, or hang 'em higher.
Better yet, nix the dog altogether.
/dog lover/hater

--

We had something like this happen (1) time. They all felt pain..they
all got buried in the rubble, they all got slung back into the rubble

Since then..Ive had pups grab a hot pad or a pillow..and have the
adult dogs go after them and force them to drop it. One dog will find
said hotpad on the floor, and bring it to me or the wife. They of
course get rewarded for good behavior and they have taken over the
task of training the young ones NOT to do this.
Been passed down for about 10 generations so far. Same with house
breaking. And for the same reasons.

---