Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Please! Please! is offline

Default Wieber "Engineering"

On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 13:35:34 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 11:12:15 AM UTC-4, Please! wrote:

I have never claimed to be a PE. My company name never indicated I was
a PE. IVE never claimed to be a PE. I dont have the background nor
education to be a PE.

And yet you claim to "do" engineering "every day!"

One can do engineering whether or not you are a licensed professional engineer .

Only if one has some engineering skills.

I did engineering pretty much every day when I was working, but never bothered to get a P.E. license.
The most obvious example was when I did all the calculations for prefabbed houses.
I did all the calculations

I've repeatedly asked Wieber to show some examples of his engineering
calculations. It couldn't be clearer: he has no such skill, and the
entire basis of his engineering claims is that he redefines the term
to include any sort of shop work. Neither is he an electronics tech,
electrician, or most of the other dozens of other trades he claims.
Anyone with so many skills would have no trouble earning a good
living. Wieber cannot earn a living at all, and because of that has
been running up debt his entire life, and relying on charity for
healthcare.