Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Please! Please! is offline

Default Wieber "Engineering"

On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 08:24:53 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 03:21:58 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 21:57:46 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Unfortunately, I do.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

You don't think Buddha would want you to ease their obvious suffering
on this rugged plane of existence?

Wieber is an impotent gasbag. Despite all his tough talk here, he took
no action against any of his wife's boyfriends. And it's tough to kill
the imaginary villain in his bull**** cover story.

So, what'd the DA's office say?

He said that Santa Claus killed Bambi and that all pretzels are
imported from the Matrix.

How stupid can you be? If Wieber had any evidence of a crime he'd be
all over it, not making silly death threats on Usenet.