Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Please! Please! is offline

Default Wieber "Engineering"

On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 03:21:58 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 21:57:46 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 14:44:36 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Then and only then..after waiting a few months..they..the party that
had asked for the data to be listed as PE....complained to the State
of California.

Hey! There are laws against doing that! sigh

Yes, but those laws require proof. Wieber's BS stories don't count
except to fellow rightard crackpots like yourself.

Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

There is no need to keep this secret... except that your entire story
is BS and that's the only thing being exposed.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

"Im Rensai Buddhist. We are the Buddhists that get to kill bad
people."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...3f888c326ac288

So, is your straw man not "bad" enough for you to kill?

LOL

What email, you impotent twerp?