Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default thickness jam gauge

On 10/7/2016 3:39 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 3:29:43 PM UTC-5, Taxed and Spent wrote:
I have a dough sheeter, which has two adjustable rollers for
establishing the thickness of a sheet of dough. There are no
measurement indicators on the machine, so I am looking for a gauge to
jam in between the rollers to measure their separation, i.e. the
thickness of the resulting dough sheet.

Something like the old spark plug gap setting jam gauge, I suppose.

Any ideas?

You can buy a set of these and cut them to use them as gauges. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...ngs/1013166889

[8~{} Uncle Doughy Monster

Thanks. I have been meaning to get a set of those for their intended
purpose too.