Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wieber "Engineering"

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 2:24:22 PM UTC-4, Preston Hamblin wrote:

As far as Wieber passing any engineering tests, I expect that one
probably has to have an engineering degree in order to sit for the
exams. I'm not positive one must have graduated law school, for
example, to sit the bar exam, but I would expect so.

licensing of engineers and lawyers vary by state. But I do not think you need to have an engineering degree to be certified. I do know that in Virginia you can take the bar exam without having graduated from law school. My sister passed the bar exam there a year before graduating from law school..

Dan