Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Applying Braille Markers to U.S. Highways

On 10/6/2016 10:39 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I'm not sure of the age I would use, but at some point there should be a driving test
required for anyone over say 65, maybe 70, 75. I'm well past middle age and you if
want to start testing me now, feel free. Pull my license when it's no longer safe for me
to be on the road.

I can't say for sure if I'll ever hand it in on my own...and I won't know until the time comes.
If I won't, then someone should pull it for me. A road test is the only way to stop some people
from driving.

At 71 I still drive better than most. I hope I'm smart enough to know
when I'm done. I do see some older people that should not be behind the
wheel though. OTOH, I know some people that should not be driving at 30.