Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NH 7pt Hillary lead

On Thu, 06 Oct 2016 14:34:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 06 Oct 2016 13:29:13 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

filter. Ive not gotten around to plinking him again.

I said plonking. I used to go plinking with my .22. Oh, unless you
meant... bseg (No, OldWeirdEd, that wasn't a "threat", either.)
whinny

--

A real Plonk is used when the opponent is worthy of the effort. Folks
like the now dead (VBG) Lee Harrison and so forth. The little

What, you're dissin' boogers now, comparing them with the likes of the
RCM's trash?

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a