Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Preston Hamblin Preston Hamblin is offline

Default NH 7pt Hillary lead

On 10/6/2016 2:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 12:39:40 -0700, Preston Hamblin
wrote:

On 10/5/2016 2:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 14:29:58 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

It's the same fear that has made bumper stickers disappear btw.

They've been in decline for years. There was a book about them
(_Bumper Sticker Wisdom: America’s Pulpit Above the Tail Pipe_), and
ten years later, the same author wrote an article about how much they
had declined.

You'll notice that Trump doesn't even offer them among his
merchandise.

In today's age of ThoughtCrime, displaying one's thought's in public can be
hazardous to your health or liberty

I had that made apparent a few weeks ago. Got stopped at a BLM
roadblock. They reached for my door and I rolled the window down with
one hand..my .45 in the other. When they retreated in haste..I did a
u turn and left the area via another route. Im not sure which they
were more concerned with..my facial expression of the pistol.
Frankly..I was ****ed and was more than willing (and able) to shoot a
few..and they knew it.

More bull**** fabulism.

Your opinion

Not an opinion. No one believes one word of your stupid yarn.