Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NH 7pt Hillary lead

On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 14:45:35 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 14:29:58 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

In today's age of ThoughtCrime, displaying one's thought's in public can be
hazardous to your health or liberty

I had that made apparent a few weeks ago. Got stopped at a BLM
roadblock. They reached for my door and I rolled the window down with
one hand..my .45 in the other. When they retreated in haste..I did a
u turn and left the area via another route. Im not sure which they
were more concerned with..my facial expression of the pistol.
Frankly..I was ****ed and was more than willing (and able) to shoot a
few..and they knew it.

Good. Make them think about their stupid actions.

BLM roadblocks in CA? Amazing. Up here, the BLM is pretty much the
Bureau of Land Management.

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a